Bristle worms good/bad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Keysman said:
They will come out when you are feeding

i normally feed close to lights out so no big deal for me my lr had no bristles if you really wouldn't mind sending a small one in all honesty id take it

Won't know til I get them out
in a 20g at the moment can I post them to ya where you live

Just city and country at the moment il see how much postage is

So your in the us how much is postage to australia

Maybe I can flush them ?
You might get them one day lol

Please do not flush them, you don't want to introduce them to a new environment. If you are disposing of them I think freezing them? Anyone else know? But don't flush.

Also wolf, they are like a garden worm, they may stretch out to 5 inches but if startled they will shrink down. Just depends on their size.

Keysman said:
That's right and IMO I don't like them some people use this forum just to argue Ive got plenty cuc I don't need stinging worms in my peaceful enviroment

I added them to my tank, which is a peaceful tank. I think people are getting upset because your reasoning is off. You don't want them in your tank because:

1. They sting you if you touch them ( not your inhabitants).
2. You think they are ugly.

But you said:
They are bad, they are not peaceful, etc.

So people were responding to those false statements, not the fact that you don't want them in your tank.

Good luck getting them out, and with that eel.

I added them to my tank, which is a peaceful tank. I think people are getting upset because your reasoning is off. You don't want them in your tank because:

1. They sting you if you touch them ( not your inhabitants).
2. You think they are ugly.

But you said:
They are bad, they are not peaceful, etc.

So people were responding to those false statements, not the fact that you don't want them in your tank.

Good luck getting them out, and with that eel.

I think Keysman is over it, and in the process of giving them away...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom