Brown jelly disease

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DI68

Aquarium Advice Freak
Does this attack corella morphs? I moved my hammer which stopped opening to the other side of my tank where the others were thriving and within a day, noticed my LR which was near my other hammer and was full of corella morphs had no more left, they had dropped off or were brown mush. Now my massive pride and joy hammer on the other side of the tank is not opening and when I moved the wave maker to give more flow, it disintegrated. I had a problem with brown jelly a while back with a Duncan and tried to read up more last night with a solution found using Betadine but can't find the post again. Someone described BJD as being protozoans which are microscopic maggots in a sense. I used a torch on my rock this morning and actually saw a maggot looking creature quickly disappear into the rock. Could this be what's killing my corals? I am not liking my wavemaker either as it appears to be off more than on-it's an Aqua One 10,000.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom