BTA question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clark4feathers

Aquarium Advice Freak
I go into my LFS and find the coolest looking big BTA. I have it in a 28 gallon with a professional led hood upgrade. How do I keep him happy? I have a saddle back clown that has no interest in the BTA. That is it. Can I get another clown? Or another anenome for the clown I have?:rolleyes:

clark4feathers said:
I go into my LFS and find the coolest looking big BTA. I have it in a 28 gallon with a professional led hood upgrade. How do I keep him happy? I have a saddle back clown that has no interest in the BTA. That is it. Can I get another clown? Or another anenome for the clown I have?:rolleyes:

U might never find the right combo. Buying more fish or anemones doesn't necessarily mean anything will pair up. They may look cool pairing up but it's not hurting either if they don't

Another clown could be added just get the same kind and a msaller one if possible. But again, they may never pair up and/or host the nem.

In my honest opinion nems are more trouble than they are worth. I returned mine after worrying non stop the entire 2 months I had him lol

Clowns ar also known to host corals just as much as nems so thats also another thought. They like flowy looking corals....

Back
Top Bottom