buying fish online

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BlueZoo has great quality livestock. I also have had great experience witih the LiveAquaria.com, and SaltWaterFish is ok.

The problem is that these sites have reduced or free shipping with orders over $xx. Unless you are stocking a 500+ gallon tank and ahave a 125+ QT tank you would be adding too many fish at a time to meet the shiping guidelines. If you are adding inverts, corals, etc. at the same time then it works.

In most cases buying from a great local LFS costs the same when shipping charges are included.

Reefs2go is always a gamble. I have had 5, yes FIVE, fish die from them as well as a pistol shrimp. I did get my tailspot blenny from them, and he is living large in his own 12in cube. Corals are always much smaller than pictured.

They do honor their 14day guarantee though. Just dont get any yellow watchman gobies from them.

Matt

Yea, guranatees are great, but you still need to new shipping, making it not much of a guarantee. Had that issue with SaltWaterFish twice and it took a while till I was ready to order enough to get my credit back.

Back
Top Bottom