Buying plants help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cammywammy

Aquarium Advice FINatic
What is the best online site to buy plants at? I have a 30 gallon soon to be a shrimp and guppy tank and I would like It to be moderately to heavily planted with low light any suggestions on what plants and the estimated cost?

AquariumPlants.com is good. Most all my plants come from them and if there is a problem all you have to do is call and they have good customer service. For low light you can do anubia's, java ferns (regular and Wendilov), bolbitus, most vals, swords, crypts, dwarf sag, narrowleaf temple, and a few others. If you go to their site you can get prices.

AquariumPlants.com is good. Most all my plants come from them and if there is a problem all you have to do is call and they have good customer service. For low light you can do anubia's, java ferns (regular and Wendilov), bolbitus, most vals, swords, crypts, dwarf sag, narrowleaf temple, and a few others. If you go to their site you can get prices.

Do you know how much it would cost me to have a good amount of plants for a 30 gallon tank?

No idea since you have to decide what plants you want and how many. Each type of plant has it's own price and you have to pay for shipping.

Back
Top Bottom