Can my Oscar break my tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah I have a better change of winning the lottery (I dont play any lottery) than an oscar breaking a tank. Ive never heard of it. The worker was probably making it up to seem smart or cool

I have been thinking a lot about getting a new tank, and made like 3 topics with different questions about it . I am just so scared to spending a lot of money on something lol. But knowing that a glass tank will not break with my Oscar or Turtle I know what I am going to do.

I have been thinking a lot about getting a new tank, and made like 3 topics with different questions about it . I am just so scared to spending a lot of money on something lol. But knowing that a glass tank will not break with my Oscar or Turtle I know what I am going to do.

You didnt say turtle! Dont keep them together. A turtle bioload is EXTREMELY high. You would need daily water changes

I have two powerful filters running on my tank, and do a lot a water changes so the water is really good .

Profile says two goldfish and two turtles in 60g. It doesn't mention an Oscar

That is my old set up, the Goldfish were moved into a tank for their own . Since one of them was being chased .

Back
Top Bottom