Can somebody help me identify these 2 corals?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

-Alex24-

Aquarium Advice Activist
Yesterday I bought 2 corals. But the seller could identify only one of the corals, a hairy mushroom, but any way I would like to know the name of it. Also I bought a zoanthid or palythoa, which was completely unidentified. I'll try to get a picture up, but if I don't here is an explanation, 1mm greenish(not neon)brownish skirt. Purple (not neon) body, and orange mouth. It will be very appreciated if you help.

The zoanthids are in the back (sorry for horrible phone camera)

Attachments

• 20160222_195007.jpg
    20160222_195007.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 106
Zoas and hairy mushroom. Are there specific species that vary from type to type. Yes. However the care is generally the same.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Zoas and hairy mushroom. Are there specific species that vary from type to type. Yes. However the care is generally the same.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thank you, but I was wandering about the specific nicknames of the corals (ie, Sunny d's, God's armour, etc). Since the time I took the photo, the colors brightened up. I did some research, and it says it is a poorly photographed 'orange blowpop' zoanthids. Can you confirm?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom