Candid Camera meets "Cops"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

deli_conker

Aquarium Advice Addict
This is funny in a "You're sooooo busted" way, but not in a social manner (how far have we slipped). Basically, they put a bunch of easily accessable items on the back of box truck and left the door open. Eventually somebody thinks they can grab something and run. Laughter ensues...

Click

HAHAHAHAHA. Funny thing is, I saw an episode of Cops that was pretty much set up the same way. They parked a "big rig" carrying electronics (I believe), and watched the hoodlum's come in. Their truck wasn't a rolling cage though. :lol:

Damn that was funny. I want to see one where they leave a high-end car out, and when the would be thief gets in, it (on a remote contril) locks and drives around a corner to a waiting bunch of officers.

In my city, they have a car with RC capability. They park it in a place that somebody might want to take it. As soon as they try to start the car, the doors lock and the radio kicks on playing the theme song to "cops" - "bad boys, bad boys. watcha gonna do?"

That was some good stuff....made me laugh. I wonder if they let him out and make him sign a waiver in turn for his freedom.

Hmmm. They probably got sued for unlawful restraint or kidnapping. Bet they had to give the thief the trucks contents in settlement 8O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom