Cant figure it out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bsurfr

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Ive been feeding my 15 g tank api leaf zone, have fluval 20 for co2, root tabs in sand, and nitrogen supplement. I have 45 watts ho5 bulbs too. The leaves on my lilly and anubis are turning brown and a couple have holes in them. Some leaves are a few months old and large. Could they just be dying? I also have baby tears that dont seem to be making it. Think I might pull the dead ones and try grass or something? My swords seem to be doing well and multiplying pretty fast. I have some moss on a plate that is doing well, but growing sort of slow and another moss that I put on a rock and driftwood and it seemed to turn brown exvept the tips which are green and starting to attach aftet 2 months... Not sure what im doing wrong... Are there better ways to attach moss, keep it growing? I also have noticed green hair algae, black beard algae and red algae in my tank the last couple weeks. My pleco I just got ate the red stuff on the glass.Oh I have been keeping my lights on 10_12 hours a day, is this a problem? Please help... So much going on im not sure what to do... Thanks

Back
Top Bottom