Captive Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zanotti

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I just ordered some items from Captive Reef, one of AA's sponsors. They promise incredible customer service. I placed the order Tues am and its still listed as pending. I called several times and wanted to increase my order - no answer or reply to my voice mail.

Anybody know best times to contact them? I see good advice about them in the vendor section

Z

I left a vm today and got a call right back. Darin also answered an email I sent to them via PM with lots of good info. Not sure why you haven't heard from someone yet, but you may want to PM Darin directly. I'm sure you would get an answer.

Jim

Your order shipped out early this afternoon. I try and get the phone when i can but being 1 person with no employees i cannot always answer. Next time be sure an d leave a voice message if you call. I always try and retrun calls the first free oment i get. E-mails and PM'S work pretty well, sometimes better then the phone

Here is your tracking in the meantime#1Z82E0E60342052633

Excellent. Darin also sent me a PM and email with tracking. Looks like the items will arrive tomorrow.

Thanks for the super service.

Z

Darin at Captivereef has outstanding service, My last two orders for drygoods were from him and my next one will be from the same place.

Same here. Darin went out of his way to try to contact me over an issue with my order and while I had him on the phone I was easily able to add to my order. I was very happy with the customer service and shipping speed.

Thanks for the nice comments guys. I will admit answering the phone is not my strong points. E-mails or PM'S work alot better!

Throw my 2 cents in to...Darrin is GREAT!! I only wish I had more money to spend and I would spend it with him for sure!! :lol:

I dont like the phone much either Darin. I find some people like to ramble on and on and on with talking on the phone where as at least if they do it in an e-mail or PM I can budget my time to where I have proper time to respond with out having to take away from something else.

Back
Top Bottom