For Sale or trade: Changing some stock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ImACoolguy

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey guys I've decided I'm not satisfied with some of my stock. I get bored easy and want something different :p

If you live locally these are FREE. No one that I am aware of is local to me though. (East TN)

-5 black skirt tetras
-1 Raphael catfish

All fish are well fed and healthy. Will add pics when I get home tonight.

No DOA since they are free.

I would rather not ship them, but if no one is local I am willing and will go full throttle to ensure their safety. In this case, fish are free, but you pay shipping for overnight or priority mail.

DOA will be offered for shipping.

If interested DM me.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

I donated all of mine to the fish store and they wouldn't even give a store credit.
I wasn't looking to get rich by any means but I know they are gonna just turn them around.
Wish I could have found someone.

Gone Fishing,
Dale

If shipping is under seven dollars, I could take the black skirts off your hands

Petco will take them. Or if you want to go for a long drive, there's a great aquarium store called aquatic critter in middle tn. It's awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

If shipping is under seven dollars, I could take the black skirts off your hands

I'll DM you.

The Raphael catfish has to be going in a 40+ gallon tank or to pet store because they can get 7 inches.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Back
Top Bottom