Check out this aquatic themed custom furniture...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bradleyheathhays

Aquarium Advice Regular
What do y'all think about these tables? They're called resin tables and they have lots of variations. These are just some examples where the designer decided to incorporate fish. I've seen very few of this type and I'm wondering if there is an untapped market for these tables among the well to do who appreciate tanks. Only thing is they're not cheap. Table in the first pic would be somewhere between 5 and $7k. Goes up from there. The design possibilities are really only limited by your imagination. Any ideas on how to market these to big money aquarium people?

gT1445E.jpg

5Oxp5tq.jpg

9RyuZS4.jpg

lzY2utA.jpg

p7RUUUu.jpg

JXpuxTZ.jpg

These are pretty darn cool. Just to day I was watching a couple different types youtube video about resin pours for tables

saw this one a long time back

These today

I love the one with the Koi and the Ocean looking one.

These are pretty cool but I do think most people wouldn't pay anywhere near the value of the time to make them.

Most people wouldn't necessarily want fish related but nature theme would have a broader appeal. Those tables are really amazing. You would have to get really good at making them to get a high end value, and people paying big money want perfection.

Side tables and coffee tables might be something. Start out if you are a member of the local fish club and you can get good at it doing smaller stuff which people can afford. Sell on FB or CL. Hobbies can sometimes become profitable.

Back
Top Bottom