cheesy bubble decor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pipedreamer86

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ok so i have this giant air pump i bought not sure of what it could do, and have since learned it was pretty much limited to air stones, whatnot. While a bubble curtain is nice and a disc is cool i already have a giant powerhead moving water in my tank almost more than im cool with. So while im shooting for a planted natural look, i am wondering does anyone use any of the silly decor? Im not the bubbly treasure chest type so much, but i did see this neat little water mill building with airbpump powered water wheel that had me intrigued. Is anyone a cheesy decor lover? Or at least somewhat? Pics?
Or are all serious aquarists die hard au natural decorators

Ok so i have this giant air pump i bought not sure of what it could do, and have since learned it was pretty much limited to air stones, whatnot. While a bubble curtain is nice and a disc is cool i already have a giant powerhead moving water in my tank almost more than im cool with. So while im shooting for a planted natural look, i am wondering does anyone use any of the silly decor? Im not the bubbly treasure chest type so much, but i did see this neat little water mill building with airbpump powered water wheel that had me intrigued. Is anyone a cheesy decor lover? Or at least somewhat? Pics?
Or are all serious aquarists die hard au natural decorators

My mom likes the cheesy decor. Ive always been kinda serious lol

I like both. My tank is more natural but my daughter's is REALLY loud. They both look cool. You're the one looking at it everyday so do what you like. If you find a cool piece, but it's not a bubbler, you can always drill a few holes in it and stick an air stone under it. Use a regulator for desired effect.

My brother has the mill house thing and it looks really good. The wheel turns and the bubbles come out of the chimney! It'll look good in a planted tank cuz the colors are kinda natural. I'll try an get a pic if you want

I think a wheelhouse would look good, even if it's a decoration in a planted. I have a little skull decoration from my first ever tank in my 50g that I don't think I could ever get rid of. If you like it then put it in.

What about drilling some little hole in a piece of cheap monapi DW from Petco and putting an airstone in the DW? Might look kind cool.

Back
Top Bottom