cleaning canister filters.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishhooked

Aquarium Advice Activist
So I'm new to the canister game iv had mine running for a month. After an exchange from pet mountain. Com, which by the way had the best customer ever. Emailed em about like info on exchange. And later that day have an email saying my new product had be shipped. Check em out.

Sorry bout the plugged there. But what's steps do I use to get this thing cleaned up?

Please if u could give me step by step. I don't want to mess it up

So I'm new to the canister game iv had mine running for a month. After an exchange from pet mountain. Com, which by the way had the best customer ever. Emailed em about like info on exchange. And later that day have an email saying my new product had be shipped. Check em out.

Sorry bout the plugged there. But what's steps do I use to get this thing cleaned up?

Please if u could give me step by step. I don't want to mess it up

I'm not really understanding your post? Your getting a new filter? What do you mean by exchange? I'm sorry your post sounds confusing try to clarify. Why are you cleaning your filter?

Also, you need to give some info about your canister. They aren't all the same. After only a month I'd be surprised if it really needs cleaning, but when you do clean it, rinse the media in tank/treated water and return to the canister.

Sorry my apologies.. Basically the first paragraph was about how I got a fillsrar xp LG canister filter. Had a prob and had the best customer service ever.. My q? Is i think it's time for a cleaning and I'm not really. Sure what the best was to do that is.

Sorry my apologies.. Basically the first paragraph was about how I got a fillsrar xp LG canister filter. Had a prob and had the best customer service ever.. My q? Is i think it's time for a cleaning and I'm not really. Sure what the best was to do that is.

Oh well you got yourself a good canister. How long has the filter been running? I'm assuming this is on your 55?

No my 180. Its I also have two hob filters too. Iv been running it for about a month or alittle more

5in red tail cat, 9in needle nose gar,5in Oscar and a 9in zebra knife fish.

Back
Top Bottom