clown loach

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

steeledarren

Aquarium Advice Activist
so i went into my lfs yesterday and got carried away, i have always liked clown loaches and have always wanted some, so i got the owner to order me 4, only afterwards i realised i might have made a mistake, i have a 55gallon cube, what do you think, if they get really big i will re home them, what do you think?

Clown loaches do like to be in groups, but four in a 55g will be a squeeze when they're grown. If you're willing to give them away when they're bigger, you'll be ok for a while. You could also just get another larger tank too.

Just go bigger when they get to be too big, there's a perfect excuse to whomever your signifigant other is, oh but they'll die if I don't get a bigger tank (insert sad puppy dog face) works everytime. Haha...but I'm serious..it does

haha just got this tank, think shed kill me if i got another ha ha, would love a 120 gallon though, do u think they would be fine for a while

cool, i will try them, hope for a bigger tank, wish i could get one

Your tank is definitely too small for the long run, but they are slow growers so you'll be fine for awhile.

Back
Top Bottom