clownfish not eating

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Red44

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi my clownfish has stopped eating he is swimming at the top and his eyes look popped like tire around his eye his mouth is always open and looks like he has fungus under his chin is there anything I can do? or will he heal on his own?

Sorry about your fish:(. Metronidazole by seachem works good for sick fish.....don't know if he's too far gone but it's worth a shot and you can add it directly to the tank if he won't eat.

Thxs for the reply I have him in qt and he looks better all I have in there is heater and a small powerhead and the salt is 1.17-1.18

I can't go to the fs untill Sunday is there anything I can put In to help, someone said to put a price of garlic in but I'm not sure

It cant hurt so I would do it. Alot of people soak the food in garlic juice because it boosts the immune system. Best of luck with ur clown.

Your salt is 1.18? Normal is 1.23-1.27how big is your tank and how long you kept it?

My qt was 1.18 it's supposed to be lower in qt to help and it's 30 gallon my dt is a72 gallon

Back
Top Bottom