co2 kit?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishdud

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Does anyone have any info or experience on this co2 kit? I have a few questions if you do.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130104_170822.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130104_170822.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 90
Is there a particular reason why you want to go with a kit like that as oppose to a regular sized regulator or even a mini regulator for paintball co2 tanks? IMO, those kits that use propriety tank/cartridges like that tend to cost you more $$$ in the long run? Check out the Aquatek mini regulator.. Great product and value.

Is there a particular reason why you want to go with a kit like that as oppose to a regular sized regulator or even a mini regulator for paintball co2 tanks? IMO, those kits that use propriety tank/cartridges like that tend to cost you more $$$ in the long run? Check out the Aquatek mini regulator.. Great product and value.

Cause I have a fear of pressurized tanks. I don't wanna blow my face off. I was just gonna ask how do I get it to work but I got it working. Works fine. And the replacement cans only cost $5.

The problem is that unless you have a really small tank, you're going to be chewing through many more of the smaller replacement tanks. They usually pay for themselves in a year or so because of this.

Also, can you link to the actual product rather than a screen shot?

The problem is that unless you have a really small tank, you're going to be chewing through many more of the smaller replacement tanks. They usually pay for themselves in a year or so because of this.

Also, can you link to the actual product rather than a screen shot?

Here's what I have aqua.

Sorry it crashed. Here

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130105_095955.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130105_095955.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 52
Back
Top Bottom