CO2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can you link one? I've never heard of using one

Just type it into YouTube I've just disconnected mine because I'm moving tank tomorrow but once set up I can upload pics. It cost me £15 for the regulator off eBay and I got the fire extinguisher for free. It's the cheapest and most long term option!

By googling "ASA valve" I found this for $13. It's will fit on a 20oz paintball tank. Ordering a 20oz paintball tank for $20 off eBay. If it works ill let you know. Would be nice for only $33

Attachments

• image-2767918995.jpg
    image-2767918995.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 48
I'll check out the websites thank you. I ordered the part anyway, it was cheap enough to give it a shot, if it works the way I hope it will at least give me some time until I buy the larger tank or maybe I'll like it enough to keep it. The whole reason behind this is to keep a tank small enough to not be a burden but last at least a month or so. I should get the adapter tomorrow so I'll let you guys know how it works out.

One question though, how does a co2 fire extinguisher work on a tank? I'm remembering the extinguishers I used when I was a firefighter and I just can't seem to picture how it would.

yeah i got my 5 lb co 2 tank from amazon for 50? i believe

Well, I got my adapter today and... It works! Perfectly actually. The piece feels pretty light, but it is metal and fit the way it should. Just so its said, if anyone ever sees this thread and decides to do this screw the adapter into the regulator BEFORE you screw the tank on or you'll have a rocket in your house haha. Pics!:

Attachments

• image-3042237462.jpg
    image-3042237462.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 33
  • image-2606233936.jpg
    image-2606233936.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 33

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom