Colony of Guppies for trade/sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sudz

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey guys... I'm having a bit of an issue with my 15 gallon setup - Algae out the wazoo. I'm looking to completely change the tank, which involves me moving all my fish to my 44 gallon. However... Guppies will not work out in that community tank!

So, Up for sale/trade is a colony of Guppies, THe oldest was born in January, the youngest born in march.

If anyone in the toronto area wants them, Let me know, I'm Thinking i'll just take the highest bidder/ offer i get. (Keep in mind i'm trying to get rid of these... basically i wanna cover the 5 dollar breeding net (that apparently was un-needed!)

BTW, i believe its about a 50/50 mix of males to females. All are very nice, NO bent spines. Fins are all in excellent condition.

I'll post pictures if anyone is interested.

u should take a trip over to big als near u. they usually take fish. how may? i just traded in a few and got like 2 dollars lol it was only like 5 though. if you r really not aftermoney then give them a try. u should get around 5-10 dollars. hope that helps. i have a but load of plants that i will be trimming soon aswell so maybe next time i go down to my dads(lives in brampton) i can get some to you. pm me if u are interested :)

Yeah, They said they'd SELL them, but they refused to give me any money. "Guppies are a dime a dozen."

I'm VERY interested... PM coming your way! :)

I have. :-(

Ok, I'm willing to trade as well. preferably fish (plural or singular) that will go with Angels, cory's and Otto's in a 15 gallon

how much did u get for them at big als? or did they just take them from u? i went there this weekend and talked to the guy about taking them and he said he would but at a very low profit.

Back
Top Bottom