Compatibility

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MermaidGurl

Aquarium Advice Activist
So I was wondering, I have a orange male guppy and I would like to know if I could put a dwarf gourami with it. I do not want to have any aggression issues. I'm probably going to get the fish tonight. Thanks

So I was wondering, I have a orange male guppy and I would like to know if I could put a dwarf gourami with it. I do not want to have any aggression issues. I'm probably going to get the fish tonight. Thanks
what size tank you got?

As long as the tank is big enough IMO there should not be an issue

What is the rest of the stock?

10 gallon, 2 peppered Cory cats, and the one male guppy
ok first off Cory cats need groups of 5+ and peppered are I believe to be one of the bigger Cory's so I suggest moving or looking for a new home for them. Once you get the Cory issue handled you have room for a gourami and some more guppies if you like. Just make sure that you have a good male and female ratio.

But is there going to be any aggression issues with the fish? That's the qurstion

But is there going to be any aggression issues with the fish? That's the qurstion
no there shouldn't. I was just trying to address a secondary issue. But you're safe with the guppy and gourami as long as there's some plants and stuff

I agree about the cories but I will answer your question. There should be no issue, but every fish has their own personality so never a guarantee

Back
Top Bottom