Computer for sale!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MattP725

Aquarium Advice Freak
I am selling my GF's computer I built for her. It was working fine when I had it and for some reason it keeps freezing now. I am not sure what the deal with it is.. it may be something like a compatibility issue with the MB, the processor may be overheating a bit (def not dead because it still works), there may be an error with the HD or something. Regardless she always uses my laptop anyways and for college grad I am buying her a new system. Here are the specs.

AMD Athlon 1.4Ghz
512 DDR Ram
36gig HD
ATI All in Wonder Radeon (TV tuner built in with VID out)
Creative SB Live Audio
Abit Motherboard w/ Raid
Network Adapter
40x CD Burner
additional CD drive
Mid tower case with blue LED fan on the side
Some round IDE/Floppy cables (one reg ribbon)

I will try to include the motherboard CD and Doc if I find it but no other software will be included or installed.

Looking for $100 +10 s+h

Payment through paypal.

Also local pickup in NJ is allowed. I will include her 17" monitor, speakers, optical mouse (microsoft), and multimedia keyboard free with pickup. This can be a really easy fix if you know what you are doing and have the time and parts to fix.

MattP725@comcast.net

Is the AIW a AGP or a PCI card?

If its PCI, I'd really like to have that if you decide to part out..

Nah but if you wanna pay the shipping I have an extra mb/chip/cpu fan. The mb is a crap all in one but the processor and fan are both perfect (atleast I think they are)... same 1.4 athlon. I am pretty sure the prob is a mobo prob because everything else I was very careful with when I removed it and transfered to my gf's comp. The mobo was the only thing left sitting around. Luckily a really nice athlon mb is dirt cheap now since everyone wants to go 64bit or atleast with intel. Honestly this computer ran like a champ for years so I am surprised that somethign went wrong. I used the setup the same way... the only thing I changed was that it had an SB audigy in it but I don't think the sb is the problem. Honestly the only reason I am selling it is because I am a packrat and have too much computer stuff in my 1 bed apartment and I am getting my gf a new one for college grad anyways. I have a Athlon FX-53 so I have no use for this one. I have some other odds and ends if anyone needs anything... mainly floppies, old hd's (1-4gig), cd roms I believe, a bunch of monitors (obviously only pickup), network cards, stuff like that but I really want to get rid of this system first. I also have SDRam (128m of 133 and 64 of 100). If no one takes the system in the next few days I am just going to part it out on ebay or something because I got to get it out of here.

Back
Top Bottom