Copper ???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Darkseid76

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I'm considering adding Flourish Trace for my plant regimen in my tank.

My only concern is whether the copper is enough to potentially harm my RCS.

I'm ordering online and I don't see any warnings about potential harm to invertebrates.

So I'm looking for any helpful advice.

Thanks AA!!!

Copper is extremely dangerous for crayfish. However, I have read of people using that type of product in tanks with RCS with no issues. I personally wouldn't do it since I know how terrible copper is to inverts like crayfish, which are of course related to shrimp. But there is probably someone else here or on the Planted Tank forums who would know better than I do.

@Craw Chief

I have no intention of rearing craws ever again lol

I had one before in a 10 gal and he used to uproot all my plants and eat the roots every time!! And he used to get into brawls with my pictus cat over a cave.

But thanks for feedback guys. I think I'll give it a go. I just wanna make sure my green guys are getting all the nutrition they need. I don't want to wait until problems arise first.

@Craw Chief

I have no intention of rearing craws ever again lol

I had one before in a 10 gal and he used to uproot all my plants and eat the roots every time!! And he used to get into brawls with my pictus cat over a cave

Haha yep they like to do that... lol

Back
Top Bottom