Coral Frags Available

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ziggy953

Aquarium Advice Addict
For those of you who do not want to buy the 10 Frag pack I have all of the corals listed in the pack available individually and several others listed below. Most all frags are mounted on either plugs or disks. If you would rather have unmounted frags please let me know.

Shipping- Please provide me with your zipcode and the city you live in. I will give you a shipping quote. I am working on a flat shipping rate but with the cost of fuel shipping costs are going up. I will work with you on the shipping. I use UPS overnight service. If you have your own account and would like to take care of the shipping I will gladly print your lable and ship to you that way. My zipcode is 22742. If you can receive your shipment at a work or business address the cost is far less.

Thanks for looking at my corals. I'm not going to post a lot of pics in this thread as my corals are featured in many threads on the site. I will link those threads here so you can see the pics.

Prices are as follows:

ORA Teal Acro (Stag) - $20
ORA Blue Tort - $35
ORA Tri Color Valida - $35
ORA Blue tip Stag - $25
ORA Green Birds Nest - $25
ORA Pink Birds Nest - $25
ORA Yellow Bottle Brush - $25
A. Tenius - $20
Purple Digitata $20
Orange Digitata - $20
Green Monti Cap - $15
Orange Monti Cap - $20
Purple w/Green polyps Monti Cap $20
Pink Pocillipora - $25
1 Stalk of Pulsing Xenia - $10
3/4" Cube of Toad stool - $10
Green Star Polyps - $5
Purple Mushroom - $7 (1 polyp)
Red Mushroom - $7 (1 polyp)
Armor of God Zoas - $25 (5 polyps)

Could any of these corals be kept under power compacts on a 75 gallon tank, roughly 3.5 watts per gallon(other than the shrooms, softies, and zoo's). Im thinking not but figured I would ask, the birds nest is what really catches my eye !

I have both the green and the pink in my frag tank under PC lighting. They aren't as bright and don't grow as quickly under that lighting but they will be ok under that lighting. My main reef has 678w of lighting (9.4wpg) and I have corals growing a little too fast. The Teal acros I keep in the frag tank as well but they don't have the color as they do in the main reef.

For any lurkers who just aren't quite sure about buying from another member let me just say that I recently received my second order of frags from Allen. They are every bit as good if not better than you will find anywhere on the web. You can look at my thread 'Ziggy953 did it again" to see some of my newest frags from Ziggy.

I'll go ahead and second what cmor said. We received some great frags from ziggy. I would rather order from him because i know the care he puts into his corals and what all the parent colonies look like. Very good seller. Now buy corals we all wanna see his 210 set up soon.

Ziggy's frags are incredible. I bought mostly zoas from him and they are thriving in my nano. I'd post pictures but I haven't quite got the hang of taking pics of my tank yet.

Ziggy - I'm looking for something interesting for my tank. I don't have a lot of "high light" room. I have lots of purple and green color already. Any suggestions?

Hmmm...well I could get you a cube of Toadstool....it doesn't have to have high light but will benefit from it. Is there something you are really looking for?

How much growth do you see in the digitata's in a month or two? I know it depends a whole bunch on water and lights and all that other good stuff but i'm just trying to get an idea? In the 72g bow thread which one is the pink pocillipora?

The pink pocillipora is in the upper left hand corner of my tank. It is right in front of the Overflow box. IT is a slow growing coral.

Digitatas I can see growth in a matter of days. I can cut a piece off of one of the digis and in a couple of days I can see the tips starting to grow out again. Nothing in my tank grows like the Green Monti Cap and the Teal Acro. Those two are amazing.

SOLD OUT:
AOG
Orange Monti
Tri-Color Valida
ORA Blue Tort
ORA Yellow Bottle Brush
Purple w/Green polyps Monti Cap
ORA Blue tip Stag

Back
Top Bottom