Coral ID please ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mrvincent

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi, they have this coral in a good LFS but both me and the seller don't know exactly what it is.

179501cidIMG2014011600099.jpg

That's easy bottom coral ? Now it's 1-2" big, does it become a lot bigger very quick ? That's for a nano 20g.

I can have it for 20$+tx

Will multiply with new heads but won't get big quickly. Good for your nano.

Anyway... Correct me if i'm wrong, but I think the corals are taking value over time, I mean, because they get bigger and can be fragged?

I'll do as you say, I'll get it after work with a little blue mushroom, he's less than 1" diameter. I'll get it for 10$ and I'll buy some gel super glue to put it on my LR.

Deffinatly a duncan. With the right lights and moderate water flow they grow pretty quick. It will grow new heads kinda quickly. I have a 6 headed one right now in a 30 gal. I will be fragging it soon and share with another of my salty tanks

I bought it the same day you told me to buy it, and it already have a new head growing on the side on the solid part !!! The two heade look more expanded (opened) in my tank than in the LFS, and his color is changing. He was pink, but it's turning purp, and the tentacles are turning glow green, it's very cool, I like it !!!

For 20 bucks, really happy !

I don't have any low flow placement for it, so it's in medium flow, under mid/high light, but he seems to appreciate... Am I wrong ? I know it's basically a low light/flow coral...

Do this look happy ? That's a video of my coral.

Is my tank design ok ? I always find something don't fit... I mean, the rockscape...

877658DSC04680.jpg

Back
Top Bottom