For Sale: Coralife MH fixture with led moonlights

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

leftyfish

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have a fixture with ballast that came used with my Biocube. It was modified by the previous owner, it has two LEDs on it and no fan, no glass but You should be able to get one easy at a frame or glass store. Has MH 150W bulb that was used for less than a month. Great for reef tank. Hooks on the back of the tank. I'm not into DIYing or I would have added a fan and kept it. It was a little less than $300 new. Want $60 plus shipping. Can send pics if you are interested.

I will get some pics out to you, I'm at work already so I will do it later. Also the LEDs have a separate switch.

Not sure how to add photos on my phone app, but here are the links to my photobucket:

img_1341387_0_9932f4b9d23c8f7cd7edbb0090e7e0cd.jpg

img_1341387_1_8f8c901d1b18f82a290ed839ea17e816.jpg

img_1341387_2_df8f330f2a9981b2e27ee12b9de2dcd3.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
the leds are the four lights on the black part of the fixture (little circles), two on either side of the light.

This is still up for grabs. I'm going to list it locally as well.

The light was modified, as stated before, by taking the fan out and putting in LEDs. So the LEDs wiring runs down along the MH wiring through the fixture. I bought it this way with my biocube and realized after setting the tank up 20" off the floor MH was not going to work with a 2 year old boy running around.

I don't know what these look like new so I am not really sure besides the photos and seeing it how to explain the mod.

It did work great and looked awesome.

And shipping was going to be around $17 depending on zipcode, so I will take $67 total for fixture and shipping.

Back
Top Bottom