crabitat journey to crab keeping?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xxwolfpackof1xx

Aquarium Advice Addict
well seeing everyone plindrums(sp?) i really want one for a vampire crab or red claw crabs( commonly seen at petsmart) i have questions first

1 is it hard??

2 can it be done in a 5g?

3 does water part need heater?

4 stocking how many crabs per gallon

5 can i diy stuff im ina mmood to build

thx in advanced

I think someone Just recently did something like this on this forum, but I forget who. Anyways a lot of what that person seemed to do was DIY, so as far as the answer to your last question that's a yes.

You would probably have to have a small internal filter, and a nano heater. Like Siva did, you could use a piece of glass to separate the land from water so they don't mix

i was plannin on makin a natural slope and a ceramic heater above tank or a red screw in bulb for heat (ive used for my Leo) my main concern is care level

Sorry I can't help you at all there, I would just keep researching and see whether or not it's something you could do. That's what I do before I got into fish and now when I get new fish

ive done research so here it is

care level:moderate just feed algae pellets twice a day. lettuce, and shrimp pellets occasionally.

tank size: 5 gal and up.

close up any gaps in the tank covering
oh an if u want it to live long put salt in the tank

Back
Top Bottom