Cracked glass? HELP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

giffmastaflex

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a 55 gal tank and I noticed a small crack on the outside of the tank, I felt the inside of the tank and it is still smith and nothing seems to be wrong but the outside of the tank there is a small crack about an inch long what should I do?!?!

There's a resin they use to mend cracked windshields- if the crack hasn't gone through to the inside then that would be my 1st choice.

There's a resin they use to mend cracked windshields- if the crack hasn't gone through to the inside then that would be my 1st choice.

I'd see how much the windshield repair guys charge look then up in your phone book or google! Ask them if they could do it on a tank first if not you may have to buy a new piece of glass and rebuild it . I'm no expert though!

Also sorry to hear that also

I'm thinking of calling the manufacture cause it has a lifetime warranty and I looked at the specifics and I didn't break any of the "rules"

Just incase anyone has this problem with top fin tanks, they said they will most likely do a swap with tanks but they just have to have the management team decide what steps for me to take to get my new tank or existing tank fixed.

Back
Top Bottom