Crayfish not eating

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

markteaa

Aquarium Advice Regular
So I have had my crayfish for about half a year now and I haven't had a problem with him until recently. About 4 weeks ago he molted his Exo Skelton. He didn't eat for a few days before that which is normal, and then he ate almost his entire skeleton. Now, three weeks after removing the bits of Skelton left, he won't eat at all. He used to attack his pellets, now they could land on him and he wouldn't pay them any mind. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Ammonia is a little above 0 nitrates 0 nitrites 40

With spring time often comes temperature changes inside the house, which can affect tank temperatures. You might want to check and be sure your water is not too warm or too cool

With spring time often comes temperature changes inside the house, which can affect tank temperatures. You might want to check and be sure your water is not too warm or too cool

+1 I found my big tank at 80 degrees yesterday. It's normally 75.

Caleb

Didn't even cross my mind to do yet XD thanks bud I'll check when I get home. It's literally been weeks since he at a meal idk how he's alive and seemingly healthy

Back
Top Bottom