Crazy cool substrate?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TenaciousTriggerFish

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Ok guys I don't know if this would work but what if I did a small five gallon hexagon tank I have but the substrate would be pennies!?!?!?!??!?! Would it work??
Also what's some crazy and/or cool substrate you have/ have seen

I wouldn't do it. You shouldnt have any metalic meterials that are effected by water could poison the fish.

Mrc8858 said:
I wouldn't do it. You shouldnt have any metalic meterials that are effected by water could poison the fish.

Oh ok it was just a strange apiffany (idk how to spell) I had

Some one gave my LFS some bright green and black gravel. I was almost blinded.

You would need to get sunglasses for your fish. Seriously that gravel was to unnatural for me.

bettaowner said:
You would need to get sunglasses for your fish. Seriously that gravel was to unnatural for me.

Oh I see what you mean yeah my latest tank is as natural as I could get it 50 gallon long with four large rocks, play sand substrate, and 3 fake plants but I'm growing live plant bulbs from wal mart

TenaciousTriggerFish said:
Oh I see what you mean yeah my latest tank is as natural as I could get it 50 gallon long with four large rocks, play sand substrate, and 3 fake plants but I'm growing live plant bulbs from wal mart

I actually fished the rocks out myself from the Chesapeake bay :D

Back
Top Bottom