Crushed Coral

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello there! Not too sure you can actually. I had the same problem trying to stick a small bag into the filter. So I ended up buying a good sized 15 pound bag and thankfully found some AquaClear mesh bags at my lfs and put it in there. Hope this helps!

Yea I saw that big bag but I just don't need but a handful. Is there something else to add to raise it?

Most LFS sell them in buckets. Take a scoop for a $ per pound purchase.

I got half a pound of aragonite for $1-2

Terrance said:
Most LFS sell them in buckets. Take a scoop for a $ per pound purchase.

I got half a pound of aragonite for $1-2

I went to 3 different ones and all they had was a 20 lb bag

boadams87 said:
I went to 3 different ones and all they had was a 20 lb bag

Is there one you frequent and that know you? If so, have a chat with them. Try to convince them that opening a bag, that has likely been sitting on the shelf for months, and selling it by the pound will make them a bit more money as folks generally are not needing twenty pounds of the stuff.

blert said:
Is there one you frequent and that know you? If so, have a chat with them. Try to convince them that opening a bag, that has likely been sitting on the shelf for months, and selling it by the pound will make them a bit more money as folks generally are not needing twenty pounds of the stuff.

Ok. Ill try the next time I go

Back
Top Bottom