Dangerous Fish Food Brands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Harry Vysekal

Aquarium Advice Activist
Am utterly discussed, my LFS had ran out of the brand am buying so I popped into my local asda to buy some food, which I will post a pic of later, anyway I had managed to get the brand I buy and I kept the food aside, I had ran out again yesterday and so I fed them with the other fish flakes. Result 2 fish dead my male endler and 2 months old fry..!am disgusted... And am sure there are even more death fry,haven't had the time to check properly.

Hopefully we can get all the bad brands out to all people to safe their fishes and prevent disasters

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Never buy fish food with rabbits and gerbils on the label;) most of the fish food out there is crap. Owning a few pets I try extremely hard to provide them with best quality food available. Nls, omega one, cobalt and kens fish.com brand is all good in my book. For flake, tropical cobalt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I buy dryer Daphnia's and during the summer I feed them live food, blood worms etc..

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

try

yourfishstuff.com

My fish have been doing great on them, and the price seems competative.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom