Dead State

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You got that right, Rudy. Not a whole lot of action going on here on this forum. I just recently joined, so I figure this forum might have its ups and downs.

Regarding your earlier posting, unless someone has some VERY rare fish that you want to purchase, I don't think it would be worth it to make the trip up to Tulsa. It's probably better to go ahead and purchase anything you need in Tulsa. I used to live there (until I was ten...I was actually kicked out of Holland Hall after first grade and then went to Jenks East Elementary through 3rd grade) and I remember they did have a pretty decent lfs. Of course, it's been 17 years since then, so I have no idea if the store is still around or even its name.

Liggs

The only reason the place is 'dead' is because nobody posts much! I do check it semi-regularly though and maybe now that we've got some 'fresh blood' things will pick up. After all....the American Cichlid Association 2005 Convention is going to be in Forth Worth in late July so we Texans will have plenty to 'talk' about!

-Joe

You're serious? The ACA is coming to FW in July? I'm am absolutely going to be there.

Liggs

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom