Death roll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oceangirl

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have a cory that is laying upside down, I used a net and tried to flip him over and he swims upside down and then comes to a rest. upside down. None of the other cories in the other tank are doing this. Did a 50% water change, trying to perk him him. Any ideas?
Amm 0

nitrates 10-20
nirtire 0

I think it's swim bladder, I noticed he has got a bloated tummy. I have him in a short dip of water and aquarium salt. We had a over eating of bad pellets. no food for 3 days for the tank.

My platy dropped her brood and everyone had a field day eating fry. I think even the cories got in on the action. he's the only one effected so, any input?

Sorry about the loss, usually when they are at the point of just lying about upside etc its not long before they die, meds probably wouldn't have worked.
Try feeding your guys boiled soft deshelled garden peas 2/3 week, it will help prevent this happening again and is very good for the fish.

I really don't know what it was. :ermm: all the other fish and cories are normal. Its water change day and I just can't seem to do it today.

I know the feeling.... I bought 13 cardinals last Friday. They came down with ich and the last one died today. Wc day for me also. As I was scooping the lifeless bodies from the tank, the last thing I wanted to do was a 50% wc. All I could do was tell myself, they came home sick and the rest of them are depending on you to keep them healthy. It hurts losing.a.fish. it really does, even if they came.home sick.

Back
Top Bottom