Disappearance

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xfactor6699

Aquarium Advice Addict
Is it possible for a fish (a small fish) to die and be eaten so quickly that it doesn't affect my water parameters..also is it possible to have that many shrimp and cory to make it happen I've got 7 cory 8 rcs with atleast 5 baby rcs 4 tiger shrimp and 3 amano...there is also a bunch of mts too

I lost a danio and never saw any part of it and no spikes to boot. I figure my snails and shrimp got to it and it was gone before I even noticed it was gone lol :ermm:.

Mr. Limpet said:
I lost a danio and never saw any part of it and no spikes to boot. I figure my snails and shrimp got to it and it was gone before I even noticed it was gone lol :ermm:.

So the possibility is there that's good to know

I had that happen with a bandit cory. He went AWOL and never found any trace of him, neither physically nor spiritually (ie water params) :D

If possible - check under/in decorations - small fish can get eaten pretty quickly. Have seen some of my tetras disappear to a crayfish without a trace. Its not to uncommon to see a fish completely gone, often times they get torn into small parts that hide out a well. If you do find any be sure and net them out.

Johnstamos003 said:
If possible - check under/in decorations - small fish can get eaten pretty quickly. Have seen some of my tetras disappear to a crayfish without a trace. Its not to uncommon to see a fish completely gone, often times they get torn into small parts that hide out a well. If you do find any be sure and net them out.

Couldn't find anything took everything out think he got eaten I'm just glad no ammonia spike

Back
Top Bottom