Does anyone know what this is please ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dude1982

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi, just wondering if anyone could identify this green thing on my new piece of live rock please ?

Attachments

• image-925286181.jpg
    image-925286181.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 176
Thanks I'll try to feed it something tonight. I've read they mostly feed at night time, after the lights have been off an hour or so. Is that true ?

Yeah I think there is still flesh. It still looks green, the picture didn't show the colour that well !

Thanks I'll try to feed it something tonight. I've read they mostly feed at night time, after the lights have been off an hour or so. Is that true ?

Yes there sweeper tens come out to feed. I would feed cyclopeezs or a mixture of phyto and cyclopeez at night of you have other corals to feed as well. HTH

I only have a fowlr tank at the min. This coral was just a hitchhiker on a piece of live rock. I only have a normal fluorescent bulb but planning to upgrade my lighting as soon as possible. Will the coral be able to survive under my lighting ?

I have never seen it's tentacles out but I don't keep an eye on my tank when the lights are out, I'm going to keep an eye on it when the lights are off in a few hours !

Back
Top Bottom