Does my candy cane coral look ok??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think it looks pretty good. Good polyp expansion, no exposed skeleton, from what I can see under the blues.

I know how you feel. It's hard to pass up that piece you really want, even if you don't have the space! It's tough being an addict!! :)
At least we're addicted to something as cool as this, that can possibly prolong our lives, as opposed to stuff that would cut it short.
Best of luck! Keep in touch.

Flreefer said:
I know how you feel. It's hard to pass up that piece you really want, even if you don't have the space! It's tough being an addict!! :)
At least we're addicted to something as cool as this, that can possibly prolong our lives, as opposed to stuff that would cut it short.
Best of luck! Keep in touch.

So true!! Thanks for the kind words!! I will keep in touch and happy fish and coral keeping.

Awesome pics man! you upgrading yet? in terms of us doing the FW to SW transfer at the same time it's about time to go bigger haha. I'm picking up a 90 shortly :)

NyteGTI said:
Awesome pics man! you upgrading yet? in terms of us doing the FW to SW transfer at the same time it's about time to go bigger haha. I'm picking up a 90 shortly :)

Man I'm so close!! Haha I was just talking to the wife about turning my 75g into an awesome saltwater tank. She absolutely LOVES the saltwater tank.

Convict2161 said:
Man I'm so close!! Haha I was just talking to the wife about turning my 75g into an awesome saltwater tank. She absolutely LOVES the saltwater tank.

What about the chichlids then?

yea my now Ex gf is taking the 55 cichlids with her at the end of the month. so I have this nice 4 foot empty space on my living room wall. perfect fit for the 90 that is sitting in a local club members basement waiting on me to pickup in 3 weeks.

NyteGTI said:
yea my now Ex gf is taking the 55 cichlids with her at the end of the month. so I have this nice 4 foot empty space on my living room wall. perfect fit for the 90 that is sitting in a local club members basement waiting on me to pickup in 3 weeks.

Sounds like a plan Ryan!! Sorry bout the break up brother...

Back
Top Bottom