Does your school keep an aquarium?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

emerald76

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a science teacher with a 55 stocked with three koi, a black moor, two common plecos, and a Julii Cory. The koi literally ate the moor's eyes. :facepalm: anyone else seen stuff like this or if you have a good tank, post! There's also a four hundred gallon cichlid tank which looks super cool so that's nice.
Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I'm helping my biology teacher set up a breeding tank for guppies. The class room next to that has what I call the tank of terror. It's a ten gallon tank that had a beautiful angelfish ( must have died), three comets, two koi, some big corydoras, some sort of tetras, and guppies. We have an aqua phonics system with a roughly two hundred gallon pond stocked with tilapia and some mbuna.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

our math teacher has a 150 gallon with a bunch of fish no one can name or figer out

Yep. My school has a marine biology room with multiple tanks and coral probation tubs. In the class they are working on reproducing fish/inverts that haven't been propagated yet in captivity. Awesome work they do! (y)

Back
Top Bottom