Downsizing tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RaygunK

Aquarium Advice Freak
I currently have 3 tanks going, 2-20g & 10g (fry only). I want to eliminate 1 20g. I've listed it on Craigslist, but any other ideas if i have no takers? That tank also has fish, about 15 of them, that i want to get rid of too. Anyone have any experience on how to phase out a tank? :blink:

That's what i'm thinking. I don't want to get rid of any of my fish, but it's getting to be to much of a time commitment. I guess i'll call and see if my lfs will take them. Then just store the tank until it sells on Craigslist.

RaygunK said:
That's what i'm thinking. I don't want to get rid of any of my fish, but it's getting to be to much of a time commitment. I guess i'll call and see if my lfs will take them. Then just store the tank until it sells on Craigslist.

You know, it is a much easier to maintain tanks if you only have one. Just buy a 55 gallon, and merge all 3 tanks into 1 larger one! Much easier...;)

RaygunK said:
That's not a bad idea! I'll have to think on that one...

Ya its what i do. Lol:) Then you could keep all of your fish! I dont know about you, but i get really attached to my fish!

Back
Top Bottom