Driftwood problems

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tinyninjafishy

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey guys, I put the driftwood in boiling water twice and everything, yet two days after putting it in the tank, the "ends" of it have this stuff on them. Any ideas? ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1474389464.440912.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Just the normal out-gassing process as the wood slowly becomes completely saturated.

Okay sweet! It's actually a new tank that's kind of a wop so no plecos yet... Thinking about getting them around a month after it started

Really liking this piece and the Brazilian plant. Have one big fake ugly piece of "driftwood" that id like to replace by more real driftwood. Got some hysteria, Java fern, dwarf swords that I'm working with and trying to feel out what I like best. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1474431008.998234.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1474431024.439253.jpg

What is the plant in the picture without the driftwood? And does anybody have it growing horizontally at the top of their tank?

Back
Top Bottom