Driftwood

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

black hills tj

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey Everyone,

I've been trying to get my hands on a decent piece of driftwood for my 20g high for quite some time now. I even won an auction on ebay, never received the item, and am currently waiting for the claim to process via paypal. Anyway...there are 13 minutes on this piece of driftwood on aquabid and I think it'll look great in my tank, providing yet another cave-like shelter and some places for me to attach java moss/fern and other plants. What do you guys think?

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?driftwood&1183343164

Thanks,

Mike

blah...i set my max bid to 15 bucks and got outbid in the last 10 seconds...bleh. Oh well, onward and upward. Time to find a new piece to try to win :)

Looks like most of the pieces i'm interested in end in a few days so we'll see what I can come up with. I'd order from a place online to be sure I got it, but if I go that route then I don't know what the piece i'm getting looks like :( And...the LFS don't have anything decent along the lines of driftwood

Unbelievable - I had a bid in on a piece of driftwood in eBay, was going to bid on that same Aquabid piece if that one fell through. I did get mine, though - sorry yours fell through.

Best guy to buy driftwood from on ebay is RockArtSource. Has a lot of buy now pieces also. Quick to ship and great communication. I bought a piece and had a bid in for another piece. I asked and he let me wait to see if I won the auction so he could send the 2 pieces toghether saving me a ton on shipping.

Back
Top Bottom