Drop checker still yellowish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PJFISH

Aquarium Advice Freak
When I shut off my co2 last night it was either lime green or yellow, looked more yellow. It was off all day until 5:00, it's still yellow! What's up with that, what do I do?

Co2 won't go away that easily. What plants do you have? The best solution IMO is get an air machine and blow some bubbles into the tank for a day or two until the checker goes back to normal.

Co2 won't go away that easily. What plants do you have? The best solution IMO is get an air machine and blow some bubbles into the tank for a day or two until the checker goes back to normal.

Yes, I run my air stone at night. Maybe just run it, and keep co 2 off until the checker is blue?

Ok when the co2 is on, try dropping the bps to 1bps. Sometimes the plants can't take that much co2 and a lot of it just goes to waste.

Ok when the co2 is on, try dropping the bps to 1bps. Sometimes the plants can't take that much co2 and a lot of it just goes to waste.

Ok, I'll give it a try. Thanks, I'm still learning!

Back
Top Bottom