duckweed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishnova

Aquarium Advice Freak
Where can I buy this stuff? I want some for my bettas tank. I don't kind if it takes over. :)

Have you checked your local area lakes and still ponds? The stuff is a real problem and grows everywhere.

Any quality Local fish store hould have duckeed in at least one of there planted tanks so just call your LFS up and enjoy. I like duckweed for its water purifying qualities.

The buy/sell area here is a good place to check. If you are in the US I can send you a few cup fulls of duckweed mixed with other random plants, snails, and who knows what else for $5 shipped if you are interested.

Hi, I am really interested in your offer! I have never bought from another member on these forums. What kind of process do we go through to do the Exchange?

jetajockey said:
The buy/sell area here is a good place to check. If you are in the US I can send you a few cup fulls of duckweed mixed with other random plants, snails, and who knows what else for $5 shipped if you are interested.

I am interested also in your offer!

Jetakockey made it fast and easy, praise jetajockey!

jetajockey said:

I am also interested! Haha sorry but how does this work? I've never done it before.

Back
Top Bottom