Wanted: Dwarf Watter Lettuce.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

scottb

Aquarium Advice Freak
Floating Plants

Looking to buy some Dwarf Watter Lettuce and Frogbit. Anyone out there have any they're willing to part with?

:thanks:

I don't have any lettuce, but I do have a bunch of frogbit if you are interested

Can you let me know how much shipping would be to 60056?
Also can you please include quantity of plants.

Thanks!

Shipping is $7 flat rate
I usually charge $1/node I've got 20+ nodes. They reproduce FAST in calm water though so you'll have a tank full in no time even if you only purchased a few

Attachments

• image-1232203677.jpg
    image-1232203677.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Shipping is $7 flat rate
I usually charge $1/node I've got 20+ nodes. They reproduce FAST in calm water though so you'll have a tank full in no time even if you only purchased a few

Is that picture what they look like full grown? I don't want anything too big in diameter. What tank(s) do you have your frogbit in?
Also, any snails in your tank where these plants will come from?

Yeah those are full grown, they get to about 2" in diameter, a single leaf is about 1/4-2/3" and there are usually about 4 leaves per plant.
I have them in all my tanks, 2.5's, 10's, 28, and 55.

Yes there is a slight risk of getting snails, but I give all my plants a dip before shipping them out, so it should kill off most anything on them.

Ok I'll pm you if I decide to pick some up. Might be getting some locally.

Back
Top Bottom