Eco-Complete Clearance Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fresh2o

Aquarium Advice Addict
Stopped by the local Petco and saw a 20 lb bag of Eco-Complete on clearance for $9.00! Not sure if this is with all Petcos. Picked up a bag just because. Well, I am planning on setting up a planted shrimp tank soon and this will be more than plenty.

That is a great deal, thanks for sharing. I bought my Eco-Complete from Petco online, and paid a little over $20.00, and I think it was on sale too!

I think it might be a hit or miss thing if they have the eco complete in store. I called about 5 petcos in my area and they all said it was online only. But you can return online purchases in store so maybe someone bought too much and returned it. And instead of shipping back to the warehouse they just sell it at a discounted price.

In any case nice score!

Petco's been doing some inventory clearance lately, got a box of reef crystals at 60% off of $80. Should have checked the eco-complete!

Petco's been doing some inventory clearance lately, got a box of reef crystals at 60% off of $80. Should have checked the eco-complete!

Dang looks like I'm going to have to add a stop at Petco on my list of things to do today. Maybe I should get off the couch and get at it now before all of you beat me there haha :)

When I picked up my first bag of Eco-complete 4 months ago I thought something was wrong with it because it was covered with dust. The kind of dust from just sitting on the shelf for a long, long time. I think the regular price is $18.99 there. I saw it in a non-chain store for $39. Ouch. Yes this was a good deal.

Back
Top Bottom