Eel or loach

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bkiggy

Aquarium Advice Addict
Would a tire track eel or loach eat or bother a BN pleco or Corydora catfish? Or USD catfish ?

I'm not exactly sure what it is... My friends tank is 10g and it is her sons. She said it us an "eel". Which I highly doubt. Either way that tank is too small for either. I was going to see if I can have it. But if I take it I need above questions answered

Would a tire track eel or loach eat or bother a BN pleco or Corydora catfish? Or USD catfish ?

I'm not exactly sure what it is... My friends tank is 10g and it is her sons. She said it us an "eel". Which I highly doubt. Either way that tank is too small for either. I was going to see if I can have it. But if I take it I need above questions answered

What type of loach? I have kuhli loaches with my Cory cats and a clown pleco,I know not a bnp, and everybody's fine. Tire tracks I'm sure will try and eat/harass anything smaller than it. And good for you trying to give it a proper home 'thumb'.

Just re read and idk about the catfish.

U should because that's really gonna be the best way to help

Back
Top Bottom