Favorite food to feed?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishyNovice

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey guys! Just wondering what everyone's favorite good to feed their fish is! I currently feed all my tanks NorthFin brand. Guppy tanks gets the Community variety, betta gets.. Betta. Mbuna & Herichthys cyanoguttatus (Texas Cichlid) gets a Cichlid/Veggie mixture, with frozen brine shrimp or (newly bought) frozen blood worm, once a week. Everyone seems to be found quite well!

NorthFin Premium Fish Food | Canadian Aquatic Feed Inc.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1424919062.120448.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1424919103.424007.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Hi FishyNovice:

Right now in the community tank the top and middle feeders get a mix of Omega One Veggie Flakes and Color Flakes as their staple. The corys and brochis get Hikari sinking wafers and algae wafers. A couple times a week everybody gets frozen blood worms, brine shrimp, or mysis (Hikari and San Francisco Bay Brand). So far everyone looks healthy and happy.

-Yorg

Hey guys! Just wondering what everyone's favorite good to feed their fish is! I currently feed all my tanks NorthFin brand. Guppy tanks gets the Community variety, betta gets.. Betta. Mbuna & Herichthys cyanoguttatus (Texas Cichlid) gets a Cichlid/Veggie mixture, with frozen brine shrimp or (newly bought) frozen blood worm, once a week. Everyone seems to be found quite well!

NorthFin Premium Fish Food | Canadian Aquatic Feed Inc.

View attachment 265505
View attachment 265506

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

My tanks get omega one freshwater flakes, with the occasional Jumbokrill to spruce up their colors. And when I remember (so, once or twice a month), my cories get a algea wafer. I think I will go give them one now.

Back
Top Bottom