Favorite LFSs and Places to Avoid

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Menagerie

Aquarium Advice Addict
In the Spokane area, I have not found a great place for fish. I was spoiled in Calgary, where there are a ton of independantly owned LFSs and pet shops with "stay alive" guarantees. So far, I have visited PetCo, the Evergreen Pet Store and Northwest Seed and Pet. NW Seed has the best selection of pet supplies I have seen so far, but I was unimpressed with the fish. BTW~their gardening and houseplants section is to die for! The Evergreen store had no guarantee on FW fish and where the puppies and kitten section stank.

In Lewiston, ID there is Bob's Ponds and Pets. There is a wonderful selection of fish and the burmese mountain dog, Secret, is super friendly. However, that is 2 hours away.

Menagerie said:
Not yet, I fell off the earth, but I am making my way back down.
That is okay glad you fell back on:)

Hey pm me if you would like to have lunch sometime I work in Spokane about 3 days a week:)

If in the Wenatchee area, Village Pets has a decent selection of fish. They are my fav lfs here in the area. Petco is ok, and Walmart was terrible, but getting a little better.

Back
Top Bottom