featherdusters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I disagree and that's the weirdest thing I've ever heard. Feather dusters are harmless filter feeders. Wonder why he would say that. Perplexing. :?

Omega said:
Hi there guys

I just want to find out. My LFS Guy said if i find any featherdusters on my LR I must remove it.

What do you guys say

that's pretty much the worst advice evar.

IMP I would look for a new LFS, The guys here will always point out things like that on the LR that they sell, and I love to find things like that on the Rock.

Omega said:
Maybe so that i must buy stuff from him at a later stage to fill the empty areas in my tank where there was a duster lol.

Thanks

lol Very likely the case, as well as sell you an antidote for the "problem featherdusters". :roll:

maybe he is mis informed and has mistaken apstasia sp? for feather dusters? a locla store has a tank full uf "feather Dusters" that are this Apstasia.

ok then....... dont trust lfs's

i dont know why they would pay all that money and go through all that care and not know a single thing. there is only one store by me that actually knows something abousw tanks. but sadly his prices are very high sometimes with sw stuff.

sometimes he tells you that hes has to take somethings off of the rock before he gives it to you. when i got my first liverock he picked off all the crabs and snails. he said that some of th ecrabbs are predatory and most of them they buy aand put in there so theyd lose 4 dollars for every crab. Then why do you put then in with the lr?

dont know why that guy said take off the feather dusters. if i got one on lr i would jump with joy. around here they go from 20-40 dollars. except in petco. but they never have any and its like 2 hours away.

Back
Top Bottom