feeding issue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

strabo

Aquarium Advice Newbie
hi all.
have a quick question, I have Malawi around 28, feeding them is ok they will eat anything if you let em, they arnt the issue thou..
I also have 2 bristlenose plecs and a pictus catfish in there, my problem is feeding them,
I have catfish pellet and pleco wafer that I put in, but I am not sure they get any as the Malawi tend to eat it before it touches the bottom..(little buggers).
I have tried throwing it in amongst the flake for a bit of confusion, and also feeding them one end while the wife put wafer ect the other end but they still get it, should I be worried do you think they are getting anything??
what do you all do ..

Generally I can get the wafers to sink while the rest are into the pellets or shrimp. It has been suggested to me that I could try feeding wafers at lights out for shy, bottom feeders.

If their condition looks good I try not to worry too much :)

Use a length of pvc pipe to guide the wafer/pellets to where you want while you feed the others

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Use a length of pvc pipe to guide the wafer/pellets to where you want while you feed the others

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

good idea don't know why I didn't think of that cheers

Back
Top Bottom