Felt crushed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alex55-20

Aquarium Advice Regular
One day my friend and I where at my house and staring at the 55 and 20 gallon and he said he wanted a vertical tank. So we did some online shopping and bought a 15 gallon. We go to my local lfs and get some decorations. Then his dad went over to the saltwater section and said I use to keep these fish " I always loved the clown fish and angles but they always died a couple hours after I put them in the tank". Asked him some questions and it turns out he was putting saltwater fish in a freshwater tank!

So frustrated by arregant fish keeping !?! !?!?!?!?!

yeah, it just stinks. my mom kept a freshwater angel in a bowl for 3 years... it just makes me sad.

Alex55-20 said:
One day my friend and I where at my house and staring at the 55 and 20 gallon and he said he wanted a vertical tank. So we did some online shopping and bought a 15 gallon. We go to my local lfs and get some decorations. Then his dad went over to the saltwater section and said I use to keep these fish " I always loved the clown fish and angles but they always died a couple hours after I put them in the tank". Asked him some questions and it turns out he was putting saltwater fish in a freshwater tank!

So frustrated by arregant fish keeping !?! !?!?!?!?!

How stupid does a guy have to be to make that mistake. Did he know what he was doing was wrong? Lol

Nemo lives in the ocean!

Back
Top Bottom